Your marriage is in a very rocky place. You don’t need a reminder of that, it’s your reality on a daily basis. You wonder how you can make your wife love you again. You might question when it all fell apart or what you could have done differently. The problem with thinking like that is that you’re wasting your time. You can’t change the past regardless of how much you wish it was possible. You have to focus on the here and now and the future. You love your wife. She’s the only one for you and you certainly don’t want a divorce. What you do want is a strong, loving and mutually satisfying marriage. So how can you get that? There are actually many different ways you can get your wife to reinvest herself in the relationship.
1. Compliment her. You want your wife to feel great about herself, don’t you? You should. Whenever a woman is happy with the person she is, she’ll go out of her way to be kinder to those around her. Say something flattering to your wife on a daily basis. You may think this is superficial, but it will brighten her mood and it will make her realize you still notice the small things about her.
2. Help around the house. When’s the last time you picked up a dust rag or did the dishes for your wife? If she’s taken on more of the household responsibilities now is the time for you to roll up your sleeves and start helping her out more. You don’t have take on everything, but doing a small chore every day will make a world of difference to her.
3. Give her a chance to talk about what’s bothering her. Not all men feel comfortable listening to the problems that their wife has to deal with. It’s understandable given the fact that most women can be overly emotional at times. Your wife needs for you to be a safe place for her to share what she’s feeling. Even if the things she wants to speak about don’t concern you, it’s important that you listen and try to be non-judgmental. Let her know that you’re available whenever and wherever she needs you. She’ll appreciate it immensely.
4. Buy her something special. You already know how much a woman appreciates a surprise bouquet of flowers but what about something else that she’s really enjoys? Perhaps your wife loves the works of a certain author but she hasn’t gotten around to buying their newest book or maybe your wife loves a certain type of cupcake from a decadent bakery. If you go out of your way to get something for your wife that she’s not expecting, she’ll feel incredibly loved by you.
5. Give her a day off. If your wife spends much of her time caring for your children or tending to things around the house, why don’t you arrange for her to have a day off? It may be best to plan this for a weekend day and if that’s not possible, arrange a sitter for the kids. You can either encourage your wife to plan the day’s events herself or you can gift her with a spa day or maybe arrange a lunch for her and her closest best friends.
6. Take care of dinner. Does your wife have a favorite meal? If she does tonight would be the perfect chance for you to prepare that for her. If you’re not a great chef, maybe you should consider ordering something in that you both can share. The other alternative, which she probably will be thrilled with, is to take her out to her favorite restaurant. If you do this when there’s no special occasion looming, your wife is going to feel like a million dollars in your eyes.
7. Write her a heartfelt note. Do you express how you’re feeling to your wife often? If you don’t, she may not fully realize the depth of your feelings. Women absolutely adore personalized love notes. If you don’t have the best handwriting, don’t worry. Even an email expressing how much she means to you will be something she’ll treasure always. Pour your heart out in written words and your wife will be overwhelmed. It will mean more to her than you even realize and your grammar doesn’t have to be perfect. Your wife will just be enthralled with the knowledge that you did something so touching for her.
8. Run a bubble bath for her. Most women just don’t have the time to sit and soak in a bubble bath in the evening after a long day. Tonight would be the ideal time for you to arrange a tranquil bath for your beloved partner. Get a bottle of champagne or her favorite wine, light some scented candles and run her a warm and soothing bath. When it’s all ready, lead her into the bathroom and give her some alone time. She’ll feel as though she’s in her very own oasis.
9. Go for a walk or hike with your wife. Spending time as a couple is essential to staying connected within your marriage. Taking a leisurely walk or going on a more advanced hike is a perfect way for you two to block out the rest of the world and just focus solely on one another. Put your phones on silent, hold hands and explore the great outdoors together.
10. Ask your wife to marry you again. Nothing is quite as romantic and sincere than asking your wife to marry you all over again. You may want to drop down to one knee for this or perhaps you want to be more creative and write it on the bathroom mirror or put a note on her car’s windshield. However you do it, you’ll know that the gesture will sweep your wife right off her feet. She’ll love that you proposed to her.
Putting in more effort can make a tremendous change in your marriage and in the depth of the connection that you and your wife share. If you work harder to be a more caring partner to her, the benefits will amaze you. You can make your wife love you again. It’s within your ability to make your marriage better than it’s ever been. Take a moment to watch this informative video that will help you understand that it’s within your grasp to have a loving, mutually satisfying and deeply enriching marriage.